English
Home >  fish food processing machine >  Floating and Sinking Fish Food Pellet Machine Processing Line
Floating and Sinking Fish Food Pellet Machine Processing Line Floating and Sinking Fish Food Pellet Machine Processing Line Floating and Sinking Fish Food Pellet Machine Processing Line

Floating and Sinking Fish Food Pellet Machine Processing Line

Introduction: 1.  Fish food making machine can produce dry fish food for trout, salmon, grass carp, herring, carp, Tilapia, gurnard, etc. 2.  Fish food making...
  • Stainless Steel
  • 50*5.*6.0
  • Siemens Brand China Brand
  • Delta Brand
  • Floating Types
  • LG, FUJI, Omron etc
  • 500kg/H
  • Catfish Feed Pellet Mill

Product Details

Material:Stainless Steel Line Size:50*5.*6.0
Motor Brand:Siemens Brand China Brand Inverter:Delta Brand
Fish Food Types:Floating Types Electric Parts:LG, FUJI, Omron etc
Capcity:500kg/H Product Name:Catfish Feed Pellet Mill
Trademark:Jinan Datong Machinery Company Transport Package:Woodcase
Specification:CE Origin:Jinan

Product Description

Introduction:
1.  Fish food making machine can produce dry fish food for trout, salmon, grass carp, herring, carp, Tilapia, gurnard, etc.
2.  Fish food making machine can produce both Floating and Sinking Fish feed with high content of protein. The fish can get abundant nutrient and then grow fast, healthy and no waste of the fish food in the fish farm(pond);
3. This line also can make dog food, cat food, wolf food, etc. Floating Fish Food Mac
4. We will provide various formulations after the order;Floating Fish Food Machine/Sinking Fish Food 

Machine Characteristics:
1.According to different requirements, variety shapes of high-grade feed pellets for fish, shrimps etc.
2.The finished pellets can keep floating for 12 hours without pollution to water.
3.The floating time can be controlled by the puffing degree adjustment.
4.Floating feed extruder for pet feed can make pellet from diameter 1mm-12mm just by changing the mould.
5.Electric heating device is adopted which can improve the feed expansion rate and pellets floating time.
6.High temperature and high pressure cooking process can kill the salmonellosis and bacterial infections,also makes the pellets easily to digest.
7.The cutting device can be adjusted to make pellets of different length.

FAQ:
Q1: How long is the delivery time?
A1: For standard machines, it would be 7-10 days; For non-standard machines and customized machines according to client s specific requirements, it would be 15 to 30 days.
Q2: How should I pay for my order? what is the procession of this purchase?
A2: 30% advance payment by T/T, the rest 70% before the shipment.
We will arrange the production after receiving your advanced payment. When the machine is ready, we will send you pictures.
Q3: How about the documents after shipment?
A3: After shipment,well send all original documents to you by DHL, including Packing List, Commercial Invoice, B/L, and other certificates as required by client.

Fish Food Processing Machine - Alibaba

802 products - Alibaba.com offers 802 fish food processing machine products. About 11% of these are Feed Processing Machines, 5% are Pet Food Processing 

Fish food making machine Manufacturers & Suppliers, China

fish food making machine manufacturer/supplier, China fish food making machine ... Pet Food Production Line Aquatic Floating Fish Feed Making Machine

Fish Feed Production Line - Fish Feed Extruder Machine

Sunwit is a professional manufacturer of complete fish food production line, providing a total solution for fish

fish food machine

2295 products - manual pet pellet feed processing machine/household birds fish turtles pellet food extruder machine This machine is for making pet food, like fish 

Professional Fish Feed Plant/Fish Feed Machine Manufacturer

Oct 18, 2019 - Fanway Fish Feed Machinery manufactures high-performance fish feed extruder and fish feed pellet line. The feed production line can be 

Fish Feed Making Machine - IndiaMART

Get contact details & address of companies manufacturing and supplying Fish Feed Making Machine, Floating Fish Feed Making Plant across India

Qualified Fish Feed Extruders and Feed Production Line by

Azeus is the top ranking manufacturers and exporter of fish feed machines and floating fish feed plant. Premium quality, competitive price and customized feed 

Related Products

Fish Food Pellet Making Machine Manufacture
Website : www.mommylovesstilettos.com
Telephone : +1-826-492-5926
Address : 681 Fimberly Drive, Harol Stream, Kllinois U.S.A.

Copyright © 2017 - 2021Fish Food Pellet Making Machine Manufacture All Rights Reserved